Perfect combination of sweet and salty, Roasted Brussels Sprouts with bacon and cranberries make a great balanced dish on its own or can be served as a side dish. I’ve tried many ways to make Brussels sprouts before and this one is by far my most favorite. Can be done without the dried cranberries as well, but I think the cranberries add a nice kick, so I would definitely recommend to add them.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 6 slices organic, sugar free bacon
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup raw honey, melted
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, smashed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- sea salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Trim the ends off the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half.
- Dice bacon into small pieces. Sprinkle over the sprouts.
- Sprinkle cranberries over bacon and sprouts.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, garlic, mustard, honey, paprika, salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over sprouts and bacon. Mix to coat evenly and spread in a single layer in a shallow baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake 15 minutes, turn and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until until the sprouts are tender and golden and the bacon is crispy.
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On PinterestPaleontastic
21 day sugar detox almond flour avocado banana banana pancakes beef butternut squash cabbage carrot cauliflower cauliflower rice caulliflower puree cheese cheese cake chicken coconut oil cookies cottage cheese fennel pollen ginger gluten free gluten free tortillas ground beef ice cream Indian mexican paleo dessert paleo muffins paleo pancakes paleo pizza paleo snacks pancakes peppers pie crust pizza pork primal cupcakes primal recipes pumpkin salad shrimp soup sweet potato tomato sauce vegetables