I like pumpkin pie for its thick, moist and delicate filling. This paleo version did not leave me disappointed. Why wait till Thanksgiving, follow this easy recipe and indulge now into naturally sweet dessert that would make you smell fall in the air. Below you’ll find a recipe for the filling. For Paleo Pie Crust recipe click here.
Paleo Pumpkin Pie
- 9" pie
- Difficulty Level Advanced
- 1 ¾ cups pumpkin puree (15 oz can)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of walnuts or cashews, chopped
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place nuts in your food processor or blender and pulse until finely ground. Add eggs, honey or maple syrup and blend until completely smooth.
- Add salt and spices and blend until combined.
- Pour into cooled pie crust. Even the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Cool completely before serving.
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On PinterestPaleontastic
21 day sugar detox almond flour avocado banana banana pancakes beef butternut squash cabbage carrot cauliflower cauliflower rice caulliflower puree cheese cheese cake chicken coconut oil cookies cottage cheese fennel pollen ginger gluten free gluten free tortillas ground beef ice cream Indian mexican paleo dessert paleo muffins paleo pancakes paleo pizza paleo snacks pancakes peppers pie crust pizza pork primal cupcakes primal recipes pumpkin salad shrimp soup sweet potato tomato sauce vegetables