Paleo Banana Bread makes great paleo breakfast, snack or even paleo dessert! Just add your favourite nut butter or natural, sugar free jam and indulge in its yummy goodness. This paleo banana bread recipe results in very moist and textured loaf that has a great consistency, color, and taste, not to mention the amazing aroma that would fill your entire house while you are baking!
Paleo Banana Bread
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 4 ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- cinnamon and nutmeg to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Use coconut oil to grease bread loaf pan
- Using a blender combine vanilla, eggs, coconut oil and bananas.
- In a large bowl combine coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda and powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Using a wood spoon blend until a batter texture is achieved.
- Pour the mixture into the bread loaf pan and bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Let stand and cool before serving. Serve the banana bread with your choice of paleo friendly condiments: nut butter, natural butter or ghee, natural jam, etc...
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On PinterestPaleontastic
21 day sugar detox almond flour avocado banana banana pancakes beef butternut squash cabbage carrot cauliflower cauliflower rice caulliflower puree cheese cheese cake chicken coconut oil cookies cottage cheese fennel pollen ginger gluten free gluten free tortillas ground beef ice cream Indian mexican paleo dessert paleo muffins paleo pancakes paleo pizza paleo snacks pancakes peppers pie crust pizza pork primal cupcakes primal recipes pumpkin salad shrimp soup sweet potato tomato sauce vegetables