This no bake paleo treat recipe is an invitation to experiment. Go nuts – use your imagination and add whatever nuts you like – the result is guaranteed to be amazing. Below is the template based on my personal preferences. These chocolate cookie bits taste so reach and creamy and the texture is nice and crunchy. Basically, each piece is a mini cake. Share your ideas with me – I would like to hear about your creations!
No Bake Paleo Chocolate Bits
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp sugar free cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups chopped nuts of your choice ( used pecans, almonds and walnuts)
- a dash of sea salt
- Place coconut sugar, cacao powder, coconut oil, and milk in a medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- Cook until oil is melted and mixture begins to boil, stirring frequently.
- Whisk in nut butter, sea salt and vanilla. Add nuts and flaked coconut. Mix until well combined.
- With a scoop or baking bag, scoop mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to form cookies about 1 1/2" in diameter.
- Chill in the fridge 2 hours until firm. Keep in the fridge and serve chilled.
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On PinterestPaleontastic
21 day sugar detox almond flour avocado banana banana pancakes beef butternut squash cabbage carrot cauliflower cauliflower rice caulliflower puree cheese cheese cake chicken coconut oil cookies cottage cheese fennel pollen ginger gluten free gluten free tortillas ground beef ice cream Indian mexican paleo dessert paleo muffins paleo pancakes paleo pizza paleo snacks pancakes peppers pie crust pizza pork primal cupcakes primal recipes pumpkin salad shrimp soup sweet potato tomato sauce vegetables