Usually served with grilled meats in South America, this salad accompanies meats very well. The mustard vinaigrette has a strong kick to it, so you don’t need a lot. Goes very well with Argentinian Short Ribs recipe.
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 head of your favorite sort of lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp chopped jalapeño pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp dried mustard powder
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine lettuce, onion, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and coriander in a salad bowl.
- Whisk together red wine vinegar, jalapeño, garlic and mustard powder. Whisk in olive oil. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Toss salad with vinaigrette just before serving.
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On PinterestPaleontastic
21 day sugar detox almond flour avocado banana banana pancakes beef butternut squash cabbage carrot cauliflower cauliflower rice caulliflower puree cheese cheese cake chicken coconut oil cookies cottage cheese fennel pollen ginger gluten free gluten free tortillas ground beef ice cream Indian mexican paleo dessert paleo muffins paleo pancakes paleo pizza paleo snacks pancakes peppers pie crust pizza pork primal cupcakes primal recipes pumpkin salad shrimp soup sweet potato tomato sauce vegetables