For all you chocolate addicts out there, this chocolate bark is a quick and easy paleo treat that is full of chocolate, nut and berry goodness. Makes a nice portable snack or occasional paleo dessert.
Cherry Almond Chocolate Bark
- Cook Time
- 24 pieces
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 3/4 cup whole almonds
- 340 grams of dark chocolate
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, roast almonds until they turn slightly golden, about 10 minutes.
- Using double boiler method (place a metal or heat resistant glass bowl on top of a small pan of simmering water. The bowl shouldn't touch the water and there shouldn't be a gap between the two. This way a seal is created to trap the steam produced by the simmering water), melt the chocolate stirring until smooth.
- Remove the bowl from heat, add toasted almonds, vanilla extract and cherries.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet lines with parchment paper. Spread evenly to form a 1/4" thick layer.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Break into pieces. Enjoy!
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On PinterestPaleontastic
21 day sugar detox almond flour avocado banana banana pancakes beef butternut squash cabbage carrot cauliflower cauliflower rice caulliflower puree cheese cheese cake chicken coconut oil cookies cottage cheese fennel pollen ginger gluten free gluten free tortillas ground beef ice cream Indian mexican paleo dessert paleo muffins paleo pancakes paleo pizza paleo snacks pancakes peppers pie crust pizza pork primal cupcakes primal recipes pumpkin salad shrimp soup sweet potato tomato sauce vegetables