Big list, hah? The good news is you can eat as much as you want of the following:
- All organic meat & poultry (except for processed meats)
- All fish and seafood
- Sashimi (no sauce)
- Vegetables (except for the ones on the List of Foods to Avoid)
- Goji Berries
- Lemon and lime
- Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Nuts & seeds
- 100% dark chocolate
More good news:
- Vegetable juices are allowed. Carrots and beets to be limited to 1/2 cup per serving.
- Yams are allowed (limit of 1/2 cup per serving)
- Legumes are allowed on sugar detox but are not Paleo. If you are doing the detox as part of Paleo experience skip on the legumes. Otherwise, feel free to add the legumes to your meal planning.
- Corn, miracle noodles, quinoa, and brown rice are allowed on 21 day sugar detox although these are not Paleo friendly options.
You can download PDF version of the List here: Checklist of Foods to Avoid on 21 Day Sugar Detox.